Thursday 24 July 2014

Monsoon Begins

The little gold speck is actually a big Buddha that I see everyday on my bus ride up to Godavari.












 Went to visit this fella a few weeks ago, with a few of the workshop girls, its not too far from the workshop (though lots of steps for a hot day) it had some stunning views when we got up there.


A few of the workshop girls and the workshop baby. 


Dolma with the happiest little baby. I can't spell her name but she visits the workshop often.


Brief run through Durbar Square, need to go back and take some more photos of this ancient place, but for now here's a colourful monkey.



A busy street in Durbar Square

View from the Buddha 



The monsoon has just started (sort of) I love this photo of a crow staying undercover, he made his way slowly along the wire and cocked his head out every now and then to see if it had stopped yet.

I am really enjoying life in Nepal and its starting to feel like home. I am all moved into my new place, more on that in the next post, I have started learning Nepali and I am working on new designs of my own, inspiration at every turn here.

Really bad news though! Mango season is ending!!!!!! :( It was good whilst it lasted!

Will post more soon!x

No comments:

Post a Comment